Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables a safe and fast application modernization journey for our customers. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Customer Success Managers (CSM) will develop strategic relationships with customer stakeholders to understand the customer’s business. They will drive adoption and overcome blockers while guiding the customer through their Tetrate journey. The CSM will link the customer’s business needs to the Tetrate solution(s) and track value and success for the customer and Tetrate. CSMs will plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Sales Executives, Support, Customer Engineers, and Sales Engineers to ensure customer success and guide any issues/escalations to resolution. CSMs will also develop best practices based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate adoption.
- Identify, track, and validate success / ROI for the customer throughout the solution lifecycle
- Engage, retain, and grow customer’s footprints with Tetrate by aligning with the AEs and Tetrate ecosystem including driving the renewal and expansion effort
- Be a trusted partner to the customer to identify and drive use-cases, best practices, and future needs
- Be a liaison between the customer and Tetrate support, engineering, and product teams to carry the voice of the customer driving product direction and solving customer issues
- Use the knowledge from customer interaction as feedback for product and engineering
Job and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in interfacing with executive stakeholders and technical implementation teams
- Track record of successfully leading enterprise IT projects and programs (cloud, infrastructure, digital transformation)
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations (launch and capacity planning), product release management, technical support, & managing renewals and growth cycles.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, service mesh technologies (i.e. Istio and Envoy)
- Experience contributing to OSS/open source projects and a distributed work environment are a plus
- Demonstrate bias-to-action
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and contributing to a wide variety of projects
- Comfort level leading technical conversations, guiding customers through technical challenges, and troubleshooting
- Proven ability to meet targets and goals, preferably in a sales environment
- Self-starter mentality, able to operate in some ambiguity, search for answers, and be resourceful
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.