Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
We are seeking a seasoned HR Business Partner to develop and drive our global People Strategy and Operations programs. This person will provide strategic and tactical HR consultation to optimize people, structure, operations, and culture in order to achieve superior business results. The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with a broad understanding of all areas of HR and HR operations. They will have experience influencing leaders in a fast-paced environment and the interpersonal savvy required to drive human resource strategies and programs in a global distributed team across ten countries.
This role is intended for someone who is eager to take on significant responsibility at a growing early-stage company and play a key role in helping drive that growth, both strategically and operationally.
- Serve as strategic business partner and consultant to key leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, operational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement
- Build performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback
- Support the implementation of innovative HR solutions to manage organizational change, engage employees, increase org effectiveness and strategic talent management
- Drive global expansion by partnering with internal and external teams to do cost analysis on opening entities and/or evaluating PEOs where needed
- Partner with existing PEOs to manage yearly open enrollment process, payroll, and benefits administration; evaluate new vendors and partners as necessary
- Enhance Tetrate’s culture by developing effective programs and initiatives that keep our employees closely knit, especially in a 100% globally distributed work environment
- Monitor and evaluate our feedback channels and contribute to the design, development, and execution of initiatives to optimize the employee experience
- 7-10 years of progressive HR/HR Operations experience for a global organization, preferably an early stage startup
- The ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations globally
- Must have fundamental knowledge on how to run/scale a business
- Must have domain expertise and implementation experience in a wide range of HR programs with special focus on benefits, compensation and performance, and employment contracts (U.S. & International)
- Would love someone who has worked in a highly distributed global environment, in multiple time zones and with many cultures, and has helped transform the org from early stage start-up to IPO
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.