Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Technical Content Engineer to join our organization.
A Technical Content Engineer is a technologist who works to ensure that the products Tetrate brings to the market are positioned in a manner that best illustrates the value that we bring to our customers. This involves developing innovative marketing solutions and communications that clearly articulate the technical and business advantages of our products. Typically, our technically-savvy audience wants facts, not frills, so we write industry white papers, customer presentations, articles and pre-sales material that tell people exactly what they want to know.
- Partner with our product marketing, product management, and engineering teams to articulate to customers exactly how Tetrate can help them overcome their challenges
- Develop compelling technical content for customers so they consider Tetrate in their application modernization journey
- Drive technical messaging, sales enablement, and solution planning
- Act as a subject matter expert to identify key technical concepts to communicate and determine the best way to package the technical information to a technical-savvy internal/external audience
- Recognize and understand the customer needs and tailor technical content to meet those requirements
- Work with engineering and marketing teams to support new product releases.
- 7+ years of either technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architecture with experience in cloud, security, DevOps or a related area
- Must have strong technical marketing skills that translate to clear copywriting, product evangelism, competitive positioning, and messaging
- Must be driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Must be organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Must have a developer-first mindset, you approach all projects with a developer-first mindset
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.