Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Tetrate is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to help grow and scale our global Engineering team. Here you will develop and own the full life-cycle recruitment strategy, by recruiting for niche technical and leadership roles, in an emerging technical market with a limited talent pool. This includes building competitive research, developing recruiting initiatives/projects, and outlining industry profiles, all while networking and direct sourcing for the perfect candidate. You will also be a trusted talent advisor to the leadership team, relied on for advice about the external talent market and how it compares to our internal team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced technical recruiter with a commitment to hiring highly qualified and diverse global teams in an extremely competitive market.
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions, set sourcing strategies, and calibrate on candidate profiles
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting process by identifying, engaging, evaluating, and closing top candidates
- Provide high-touch candidate experience through the entire recruiting process
- Build company programs, processes, and partnerships to optimize our recruiting funnel while ensuring a diverse candidate pipeline
- Actively source qualified passive candidates using internet databases, social media, employee referrals, and additional sourcing tools to locate the highest quality of talent
- Engage with hiring managers and interviewers to provide a great candidate experience
- Conduct technical and behavioral interviews via phone / Google Meet
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers and applicants during the interviewing and onboarding process
- Partner closely with sourcers to generate candidate pipelines for hard to fill roles
- Proactively improve our recruiting processes by identifying opportunities that need refinement
- 5+ years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience with a focus on high volume pipelines
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines and providing inclusive candidate experiences
- Consistent track record of sourcing, recruiting and closing technical talent for roles at all levels
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, follow-through, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fluid environment while staying flexible and organized
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.