Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Currently, we are looking for some driven, enterprise account executives who not only want to make quotas but exceed them. You will work alongside Solution and Customer Engineers to showcase Tetrate’s products while building awareness and driving demand for our solutions. You will identify and qualify new opportunities by leveraging inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, and partners. You must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a positive attitude with a passion for building customer relationships. You must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close new deals and support customers through our onboarding process. You need a solid understanding of the Open Source, Software Defined Infrastructure or Cloud market and how it relates to our customer needs.
- A strong understanding of the lead qualification and sales cycle appropriate to service mesh and K8s.
- 3-5 years experience selling into enterprise companies
- Good understanding of emerging technologies for containers, cloud providers, software development and IT operations
- A strong advocacy of relationship-based selling and collaborative problem solving
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value and ROI/Business Case of Tetrate’s solutions
- Experienced pitching to a range of people from Engineers to CIOs
- Consult with technology leaders to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by our products and services
- New logo acquisition/working with existing customers to introduce and expand our footprint within your assigned accounts
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified your assigned accounts
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Able to qualify, execute and close business opportunity under minimum guidance
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.