Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
We are seeking a nimble and versatile Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to our leadership team, conduct project coordination, and assist with event planning based in San Francisco Bay Area, US. The ideal candidate is someone who is excellent at juggling multiple priorities and is not afraid to work in an ambiguous environment where resources may be limited at times.
- Provide administrative support to our leadership team including calendar management, communication management, travel arrangements, and social events
- Serve as the primary liaison between the leadership team and their respective clients
- Ability to be resourceful when suggesting appropriate solutions, often anticipating needs before they arise
- Track action items and logistics to ensure the smooth execution of various ongoing tasks
- Serve as a project coordinator on ad-hoc projects and provide project support where needed
- Assist with event and travel planning for various company events (i.e. conferences, internal company events, travel coordination, etc.)
- Experience in administrative assistance and project coordination, preferably in a growth stage startup
- Experience in modern remote working technologies (i.e. Google Suite, Slack, GitHub)
- Experience working in a global environment with strong asynchronous communication skills and time management
- Fundamentals-based problem-solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of the best outcome for the team
- Values autonomy and results over process
We are a globally distributed company that is fully remote, however, this role needs to be filled in the San Francisco Bay Area, US.