Scaling Service Mesh Efficiently with Tetrate’s Brooklyn Release – Live Webinar
Istio canary upgrades, multi-cluster, and multi-cloud failover enforcing mTLS globally — these are just a few of the problems service mesh teams encounter on the road to enterprise-grade production deployment. Tetrate’s Brooklyn release is a significant evolution of Tetrate Service Bridge (TSB), a service mesh-powered application connectivity platform that helps teams to modernize applications, migrate one or more clouds, achieve zero-trust security, and automate infrastructure resilience.
Join this webinar to get an overview of the latest innovations in TSB and see demos of new features that will make your service mesh to production scale more efficiently. We’ll cover a variety of topics, including:
- How to accelerate mesh deployment across environments
- How to streamline collaborative troubleshooting between platform and application teams
- How to automate security policy enforcement
- How to automate cross-cluster and cross-cloud high availability
A live Q&A will follow the presentation and demos.
Here are some additional resources to help your learning:
- Scaling Service Mesh Efficiently For Enterprise Workloads, Environments, and Teams with Tetrate’s “Brooklyn” Release
- Service Mesh Handbook
- Guide to Federal Service Mesh Security Standards
- Service Mesh Survey
- Adam Zwickey
- David Wang
Event Zone Text -