Istio Office Hours for AWS users
Learn how to use service mesh on AWS and drive business value
Register for the next Istio Office Hours
Join us for an exclusive office hours session dedicated to exploring the powerful security capabilities of Istio on Amazon EKS! We will review Istio distros and TSE’s cutting-edge service security and zero-trust solution.
Amazon EKS excels at deploying microservices and provides a robust foundation for security. When these components are distributed across multiple clusters, pairing EKS with Istio creates an even more secure and resilient environment, optimizing both operational efficiencies and security measures. Service Mesh acts as a dedicated infrastructure layer for your microservices, offering features like security and observability. Implementing standard Service Mesh solutions like Istio and Envoy is only half the battle, as they also introduce new complexities. This event aims to provide holistic, easy-to-implement solutions for these challenges.
Running large-scale microservices on Amazon EKS poses unique security challenges. Service Mesh technologies like Istio can help. This event provides targeted practical solutions.
- Day 2 Security Challenges for EKS Customers: A quick look at why security gets complicated in a distributed set up
- Istio & Tetrate in EKS: How they simplify EKS security and operations.
- One-Click mTLS: Enable secure service communications effortlessly.
- Implement Multiple Authorization Policies
- Zero Trust in EKS: Implement a Zero Trust model for heightened security.
- Service Connectivity: Make your EKS microservices both secure and connected.
- Q&A: Your questions are expertly answered.
- Post-Event Support: Ongoing access to resources and experts.
Join us for actionable insights on using Istio and Tetrate products to fortify your Amazon EKS environment. Perfect for EKS users who need to optimize security without the operational headache.
Check out the demos from the Previous Istio Office Hours for AWS Users
Exploring the powerful security capabilities of Istio on Amazon EKS! We will review Istio distros and TSE’s cutting-edge service security and zero-trust solution.
Learn how service mesh simplifies the complexities of resiliency in your service mesh and empowers your team to build robust and fault-tolerant applications.
TSE offers a management plane on top of open source service mesh components such as Istio and Envoy, optimizing them for easy installation, configuration and operation on AWS.
Take the Next Step
Learn how we can help you scale service mesh success across your enterprise.