Sign up for (invite-only) webinar
Gaining access and knowing how to configure application-specific network and security policies can be challenging for developers and ultimately impacts productivity. At the same time, networking and security teams lack the means to enforce policy mandates and ensure their implementation. This disconnect between access and knowledge leads to non-compliant networking and inconsistent policy enforcement, which then leads to security breaches.
Our Envoy and Istio based application networking platform – TSB – enables developers to configure policies for their applications without needing to learn the complexities of new technologies like Envoy and Istio, while still being able to harness their power. TSB is also available as a fully-managed, Tetrate-hosted service in addition to self-managed, on-premises deployment.
Who is this webinar for?
Technology and business leaders – Decision-makers, heads of DevOps who want to manage the application network centrally on one central management plane with distributed responsibility and allow their developers to focus on what matters – the business logic.
What we will demo:
- How to use TSB to enable app modernization, agility across multi-cluster and multi-cloud workloads on Containers and VMs
- Using Global Service Discovery, Multi-Tenancy and Traffic shaping across Containers and VMs for safer and easy traffic management
- Using built in multi-cluster management and business continuity features (Multi-Cluster Traffic Shaping, Load Balancing, and HA / Resiliency) to enable:
- service failover across cloud and cluster.
- unified telemetry, end to end visibility, and SLO management
- Using observability (metrics, topology, tracing) to enable:
- Compliance, Audit, and Efficiency
- Zero Trust Security (mTLS encryption and Authorization)
At the end of this session, you will understand how to use Tetrate Service Bridge to secure, connect, observe your application traffic.